UX / UI Designer
< Back to news
10 July, 2020
If you have a passion for all things design and are able to deliver beautiful relevant creative, then we would really like to talk with you. We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer who is immersed in all areas of User Experience and Visual Design. The successful candidate will help transform and reimagine our expanding digital offering and become part of an established Carlisle based operation.
For this competitively salaried role, you will:
- have experience working as part of a small multi-disciplinary team delivering user-interface designs and journeys across all digital platforms in an Agency environment
- have a mix of User Experience and User Interface design skills
- have a very strong brand and creative design background with portfolio
- have the ability to receive, interpret and deliver design briefs confidently
- have the ability to deliver UX wireframes, user workflows and mock-ups
- be a generator of ideas who is always looking for new ways to express Creativity
- be well versed with Creative Cloud applications, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- be an approachable, confident team player
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear more of what you could offer.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to develop a career with a profitable and growing company in an exciting business sector.
For more detail and an application form in relation to this post please contact Margaret Irving, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc, Borderway, Rosehill, Carlisle CA1 2RS on 01228 406334 or email email@example.com