Marketing Apprentice & Social Influencer
< Back to news
12 May, 2020
To continue the success of our Apprenticeship programme and the on-going progression of the company we are now seeking to appoint a Marketing Apprentice & Social Media Influencer to join our busy team at our Creative Hub in Carlisle.
The role will cover:
- acquiring the necessary skills to achieve a comprehensive understanding of all social media channels
- optimising content to engage on those channels thereby gradually achieving superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue
- Building and executing marketing and social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Setting up and optimising company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Continuously improving by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Working alongside the Commercial Manager with sales campaigns, ensuring all aspects of the marketing communications are line with corporate brand guidelines and consistent with sales company image.
- undertaking market research, including product and competitor, to identify potential future marketing requirements
The successful candidate will be keen to progress and develop specialist skills within the workplace, have good communication skills, be flexible, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
In addition, we are looking for someone with a creative background, excellent computer skills, a passion for social media and who is keen to grow and develop the H&H Reeds image in this sector.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake the Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship. This will include on-site assessment, evidence gathering and regular meetings with a dedicated assessor.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to develop a career with a profitable and growing company in an exciting business sector.
For a more detailed job description please click click here
To apply for the above position please complete the online application form
or alternatively send your application, including your CV via post to Mrs M Irving, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc, Borderway, Rosehill, Carlisle CA1 2RS on 01228 406334 or email her direct